Monday, August 30, 2010

Wow! It's been awhile! My poor blog has been neglected because I haven't been able to get on the internet at all. Well for those of you who are wondering, the family has relocated to the Sun City. And we are settling into our new townhouse. And I am sure just as soon as we get settled into it we will be relocating again to our new home.

Arizona is so beautiful! I love everything about it and that includes the heat too! I am so excited because we have been blessed this whole time with relocating and the house in MN and being able to do so many more things than we had planned for. And there have been bumps in the process but things are getting so much better.

I don't have any complaints but I do have some advice for those traveling through the Rocky Mountains...Drive in 3rd gear and make sure you have new brakes put on you car. OMG! I was so terrified who knew that a 7degree incline could be so scary to drive. But it doesn't help that the incline is also around curves and blind turns. It was scarrrryyyy!

But that's all the advice and such that I have to share. I am at a public library right now and since we can't get our DSL services here through Netzero, I am not sure which internet provider we will get but I do hope that it will be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment