Sunday, October 10, 2010

It was a Christmas kinda night!

Well that is what it felt like looking at our Christmas photos from 2009. I was sitting on the couch last night and just out of no where I had to scrapbook those photos. I was planning on putting one of them in the wall frame that I picked up from Ross but I couldn't decide which one was the best one so all of them needed to be used. And then I decided that I would rather just keep them together on the printed pages and use them on a layout. Which was the original plan.

So of course since I don't have a space (won't have one for a few more months-until our house is ready) I had to open some boxes that are sitting in my closet and try to use whatever I could instead of searching through boxes all night.


And this is the end result. It isn't exactly what I had in mind but it surely will make it's way into the family Christmas album.


Most of the patterned papers came in a pack of papers from Tuesday Morning. I have never used this much patterned paper on a layout but I really am ok with it. I used the word patterned paper as the title. Dies used are QK chocolate chip and a label die. I used pre-made diecuts (the tree at the top of the first page)and the joy label. Both of these also were in a pack of items from Tuesday Morning. Those are made by Making Memories. I wanted to stamp the 2009 but I can't find any of my wood mounted letter stamps.


But after I completed the page I realized that I wanted to make a Christmas page for the wall calendar using several Christmas photos over the years and the theme of the page would be no more Christmases in MN. So now I have to find the box with our memory cards/CDs so that I can start that page.




No comments:

Post a Comment