Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What a busy week!!

I am looking forward to the weekend...lol lol

I have been working like a mad woman trying to get this baby album done and on ebay asap!! I have given myself deadlines for all of the projects that I have planned and so far this baby album is two weeks overdue... But it is finally complete. Or at least that what I said last night before adding yet another finishing touch... I love making these types of things because they let me get out the idea out of my head and into a nice little project. And since all three kiddos baby albums were done, I guess I needed to get my baby fix. (I don't want a baby, I just love working on baby books).... Oh the book has been added to my slide show so check it out!!

Speaking of overdue, I have a ton of things to post about...I am so excited, I finally got pics of LeiLani walking. And I finally got the pics of LaVele at the Annual Day at the Races...I am so proud of my son (the oldest) because he worked so hard on that car,drawing it, cutting it from wood and then altering it (to increase speed), to sanding it until it was smooth as butter...(lol that is what he said to me)... He came in 2nd place, and we were so glad to see him interact with his classmates. I know that he has a caring spirit but it was so nice to see that when he had to race his teammates (in order to place for the final spots/and to win) he would congratulate them, a few were upset (they are only in 5th grade so it was kinda expected) but he still told them that they did great. I loved that more than the actual winning part, I just love that he cares for everyone's feelings...But I did yell when he won (can't help it, natural reaction)..so did Vele!

No comments:

Post a Comment