Monday, May 11, 2009

A card I just wanna keep for myself!

I love making cards! At least while I am unable to get into my space and really work on scrapbooking. But sometimes while I am busy with orders and creating things to sell I am not able to be as creative as I want to be for my own personal items. And then sometimes I make something that I absolutely love 100%... and I stared to make a card this week that fits the category of it's too cute to send out! Well I wasn't really going to make cards/gifts this yr. Mostly because I just didn't feel like it but instead call and tell everyone happy mothers day. But the more I thought about it the more I wanted to change it back to my normal tradition of sending cards and gifts. But that is hard to do when all you stash is on a level of the house that's off limits. And I had some supplies upstairs from making save the date cards postcards.

But I decided to have the guys bring up some supplies into the livingroom so that I could make a few personal cards. I didn't want all my supplies but I wanted to use some of the things that I have had in my stash for awhile that hadn't been used.


So here is one of the 2 cards that I made. My camera batteries weren't charged so I had to take a quick photo so that I could upload it for my blog entry. I love this card so much that it still is sitting on my side table. I guess you can say I made it for myself...Happy mother's day to me...lol!
Supplies: MME pp, bazzill cs, MM kid's trim ribbon, BG buttons, Hero Arts stamps, Fiskars scalloped border punches, TH distress inks (broken china, shabby shutters, and spiced marmalade).

No comments:

Post a Comment