Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another quick card...

I just wanted to post my card that I completed this am...it is inspired by another card makers sketch and the color challenge was from hero arts blog. The challenge was to use red and green together. I love those colors but most of the time it's hard to make cards with those colors without it having a Christmas feel to them...and since I refuse to make Christmas cards (although Christmas in July is everywhere right now) I pulled out some of those Quickutz dies (Cherry KS-0797) that I just hadn't done anything with. I love the end result! What do you think?? It's a Cherry hello...
my batteries are charging for my camera so I decided to scan the card. The only problem with that is there isn't any side views available. The A, and hello are handwritten by me. I guess now that I look at it I could have made them a little straighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment