Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hi everyone! I am stopping in really quickly (a mini break from packing) to say hi! I am so excited! We had a yard sale last weekend and sold lots of stuff. I was amazing just how well we did and really wanted to kick myself for not having a sale before. But now I am trying to get all the final details worked out because we are hitting the road tomorrow. Well in the am and I still haven't completed my packing. I have been going through things and getting everything together for family and friends. I even gave away a bunch of scrapbooking goodies.

Well I gotta go. I plan on taking photos on the road and hopefully uploading them as soon as I can get to the laptop or computer. It might be a little while since both my hubby and I are driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment