Friday, November 9, 2012

Today I was looking through my mail and realized that I have been tossing away free money. I have been sent free gift cards from Kohls, JC Penny, and other stores but I would toss them because I thought that you had to purchase a certain amount of something in order to get something for free.
Well today I went to Kohls to see what I could get for $10. And there were a couple of things that I wanted and are on my wishlist, but I found some towels for $1.99 for a set of eight and although they aren't the best quality, they are perfect for our guest bathroom. I also get 4 napkins to add to my Thanksgiving Day decor. So I have 24 towels and 4 napkins for $10.04. Which means I actually paid 4¢ after my gift card.
I will be using these from now on instead of tossing them. Well I'm tired and need to get to bed. Goodnight, Tracy

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment