Thursday, June 6, 2013

Ferris Wheel Birthday

I enjoy making cards. I truly do. I think personally out of all the crafts that I do, card making is my "fun" thing. There isn't one obligation to making cards to me. And so that is why I tend to try new things or even go the extra on making them. 

Most of my cards are something that starts out as an idea of something that I want to try or do. But sometimes my ideas become too much and I really take way too long to make one card. Last night after working on an idea for the Lawn Fawn admit one stamp set; I decided that the original idea that I had to make the card should really wait until I figure out exactly how I can make the ferris wheel turn. Not wobble but actually turn. But until then, here is the finished card that I completed.



Oh I used the polaroid diecut by Quickutz again. Mostly because I have had it since it was released and I have only used it 3 times. This being the 3rd. So I'm looking for ways to use it other than the tradional way in order to want to use it. Although I do have a scrapbook page planned (no photos taken yet) where I use it as a polaroid.

The rest of the supplies:
Balloon diecuts- BossKut die
pinking circle-Spellbinders
Flag-handcut
Scolloped border-Martha Stewart
Bling-Unknown
Bakers Twine-Unknown
Happy Bday stamp-Studio G
Copic Markers-
Patterned papers- Echo Park, WRMK

No comments:

Post a Comment