Sunday, April 27, 2008

A new ATC...sneak peek...



I have been working really hard on the next ATC holder...and once I found the patterned papers...The creative juices started flowing...

I have decided to use one set of patterned papers for this one (instead of several lines) and I have added one awesome stamp (that was sitting in my stash unused)...it's a monthly mini stamp...and it works oh so well with the ATC holder...now because I merged all my stamps together and I have had this set forever I have no idea who made it...but I do know that it is a must now for this ATC...

Ok, I have not completed it and I am debating on putting it on etsy or ebay not sure which one at this time, but this one is a lot different than the first one...there will be more details, more stamps and just plain more...once I stuck with one line of colors it just seems to be going together so much better...

I know, I know that isn't telling you much so I am going to spill a little info now...ok, the patterend paper line is We Are Memory Keepers, white out/Frenzy line. I have used Ditter, Passion, Euphoria, Frenzy, Rapture, and Rumble from the Frenzy line so far...I have several other ones that I will be adding for other sections of the ATC holder. The new ATC will have the 12months (undated), Birthday (boy and girl also a birthday pocket), Mom and Dad, Grandparent(s), School, Vacation, Family and home...plus 3 acrylic sheets, 3envelopes (the coin size envelopes to put notes or little things in) and so many more embellishments...

Oh for those who don't know an ATC is short for Artist Trading Card, it is a small card (about the size of a rolodex card maybe a little bigger) that paper artists trade with each other, but the company 7 Gyspies made this little revolving card holder that you can use as a decorative scrapbook for your home, office, whatever you want... I love these little things when I saw them and I thought about all the different ways that it could be used.

On to some personal news....LeiLani is walking...no more playing around, she is letting go, walking across our livingroom (which isn't small at all) to her brothers or to follow me into the kitchen. I love it!! I am so excited because it has been a long time coming and finally she is moving...yeah!

I still haven't gotten one photo of her walking (I know bad camera lady!! lol lol) but I am working on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment