Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!!

What a wonderful day it was today...my hubby's birthday was today. It wasn't too hot (or cold) and it surely didn't rain like the forecast had predicted. So we barbecued and had tones of family fun. We didn't expect any guests, but my sister called early in the am and was yelling/singing happy b-day to DH,it was so funny so of course she stopped over to wish him happy birthday in person. I have a ton of cleaning to do, the kids had water balloons (to throw at DH) and so there are tons of little balloon pieces every where.


I just upload my latest things that I had created...here are the birthday cards I made. My sister almost saw her card although her birthday isn't until August...thank goodness she didn't come down into my space...

No comments:

Post a Comment