Monday, October 13, 2008

I need cards!!!

I am so going to be making cards for the next few weeks! I went to grab one for a birthday party for one of Vele's co-workers daughter and realized that we didn't really have a girl themed birthday card. I was so shocked because at one time I was overflowing with girl themed cards and there wasn't anyone to give them too...but since LeiLani's birth we have been to so many girl birthday parties and such... So I will be making cards like a mad woman when I get some free time.


But I did get an hour this past weekend to go to my craft space. It's so nice because I usually don't watch tv so while the kids are playing the game on the weekends and Vele is usually on the computer, I am with the kids in the basement and I am scrapbooking. I love that my space is in the family room because I am not away from them. And they can join in. But this weekend I made a few cards to have on hand for birthday parties...and here are the few cards I made using my Archiver's exclusive QK dies...it's amazing that when I first got these dies I thought that I would just sell them, but now I really like them! I can see using them on several types of pages and cards.

I used a bunch of different dies that I had and stamps. The little hat of the animals are an actual stamped image and then I cut it out and backed it with chipboard so that it was bold enough for the actual die. All the animals are backed with chipboard also. I used all products from my stash, nothing here is new!

No comments:

Post a Comment