Sunday, April 5, 2009

A quick note...

Just dropping in to add a quick note. I am still trying to relax a little. We had company over yesterday and although I am on moderate rest right now, I had to make sure to do a few things around the house (nothing to much) and then I just sat back and let my hubby host. I really wish he wouldn't have invited new company over but that is just how he rolls.


I am also excited to be working on Mother's day cards. They are really cute. I also worked on finally decorating the MM fifth Avenue album that I got last yr to put my pages for 2007 to 2009. I like the cover but think it is missing something.


Also I sold a few items this last week on ebay, some on twopeas and even got an Easter card order request. It was a great week for making $$. But it was a little busy with runs to the post office, I went on Thursday because it was also the day that I had my Dr's appt but then a family member helped out with a few runs also.


I am hoping to relax a little this week (maybe) but this week is also spring break for us. I only wish it was spring weather also. It has snowed one day and was so cold the other that I thought it would surely snow.


Well I gotta go but before I do here is a pic of the album cover

No comments:

Post a Comment