Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A car accident!

Can I say more...yes. I was in a car accident and destroyed my husband's car. I can't even believe that I got into a car accident but I did. And even though I have never been in accident with another car, I am shocked by this one. It is really sad when people don't pay attention especially when doing 60mph and switching lanes. I don't want to talk about it too much but it was really scary! Really scary!! My hand still hurts, and my neck too but I am taking something for it. I have gotta go to the hospital tomorrow and have it checked again (maybe it will be taken out of the splint or maybe I will need a cast?) My hand does hurt bunches and that is why I haven't been on here, although this happened to happen last week on the day of my class at my local scrapbook store. I am so upset my the whole thing. And am praying that all will work out and the person that hit me truly does have insurance. Although MN is a no-fault state, I don't want this on our insurance. But we will see. So I will check back in later and I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. And don't forget to hug and kiss those that you love because you never know! Smile, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment