Thursday, April 22, 2010

The offer for the Tim Holtz inks/re-inkers are all done for this round of customers who got their order in before Wednesday, April 21st. I just wanted to let you all know that I am hoping that the stamps/re-inkers will be shipped out to me the early part of next week and I will my very best to get your orders out within 24 hours. Unfortunetly if you live outside of the US then I won't be able to provide any shipping information (other than a customs #) and for those who are US customers I will be providing a confirmation/tracking #.

Well today I got some amazing stamps in the mail and I looovvveee them. And they are going to be the first thing I grab this week/weekend to make a card for my nephew who is graduating from highschool. I am so excited about making him a card since his colors are maroon and gold. I am still trying to find the right color of maroon but hopefully I'll be able to find it once I get the mini albums done and in the mail.

I do have to say that I wanted to share a card that I made for my Aunt Betty but I just realized that I haven't mailed it yet and she actually reads my blog. So I don't have anything to share today but I have plans of sharing some cards when I make them this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment