Monday, April 19, 2010

Tim Holz distress inks

I just got an email stating that I can get a set of 12 Tim Holtz ink pads for $42 and the reinkers for $36. The 12 ink pads would be all the new colors that were released at CHA winter2010. Here is a link to the actual colors. http://www.timholtz.com/ink.htm

The colors in the sets are
- barn door
- bundled sage
- chipped sapphire
- crushed olive
- forest moss
- pumice stone
- rusty hinge
- spun sugar
- stormy sky
- tumbled glass
- victorian velvet
- wild honey

I will be charging actual shipping for these and this offer is limited to 10 sets of the reinkers but there is no limit on the # of ink pads that I can purchase.

This deal is amazing and I have sold these 2 other times on twopeasinabucket.com on their for sale board. You can check her for the feedback http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2973336#26929506

or you can check this thread as well http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2972524#26923809

I take paypal payment only and I want to have the order placed on Wednesday April 10,2010. You will be paying actual shipping for these ink pads/re-inkers and I am will to offer a discount on shipping if you are getting both sets.

It takes 5 business days to get the shipment returned to me once it is paid for so I am hoping to have it by the following Wednesday and mailed out to everyone within 2 business days. I don't have the actual cost for shipping so you will have to contact me with your zipcode so that I can check usps and get that information for you. This is for brand new items that you are pre-paying for. Thanks Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment