Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello everyone. There has been many things going on here with the family. I have completed the organization of the pantry and I actually pick-up some storage items from my local thrift store this last weekend while they were having a 50% off sale (although I originally didn't want to purchase anything at all).  I wasn't able to get a lot of them so I am not going to be taking pictures and sharing them right now. I did however finally luck out and find picture frames that will fit the license plates of the states that we lived in and visited, these frames are 6x12 and perfect. I haven't gotten all the plates (still need IL, WI, AZ). I spray painted them and cleaned up the plates (they were really dirty) and they are now sitting on the office desk waiting to be put on the walls.

And once that is done, I will need to find some amazing frames for the 12x12 scrapbook pages that are going to be under the plates. I am thinking that it would be really nice to get vacation pages mounted on the wall (under that states license plate) and also maybe that will be the push to get out and vacation more as well as take new family pictures. I am wondering if I should maybe redo a couple of the pages so that they are more my current style of scrapbooking but I will see.

Well I have no pictures to share just yet because nothing is exactly photo taking quality right now but hopefully it will be soon.  Well until next time. Smiles, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment