Saturday, February 15, 2014

I just wanted to come and say hello. I have been really busy working on my new planner and it has been a lot of fun. I can't believe how much I love writing in this planner and it really is shocking to me because I thought that I would really not like it as much. But I really do love it. I haven't even thought about the ARC system at all. My son however is loving the planner.

And I haven't done any scrapbooking lately but I have been using many scrapbooking items on my planner. I have been stamping and creating all over the place. I absolutely love the fact that I have been using my stash on something that I want to use it on. And that is perfectly ok with me.

I wanted to share a couple of the pages that I recently completed. I really like having something to write in that is so fun.




On another note...we just celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary. I have to honestly say that I love my hubby so much. And it has been an interesting 14 years and I can't wait to see what we will share in the next years to come. I look forward to every thing that we will do and share together. Mostly because he will be by my side, that's what really makes it worth it.

And here is a photo of us then...
 
 
And a photo of us now...

 
Smiles, Tracy

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete