Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cards for Easter


Well I have been busy in my space for a few hours today. And while in there I decided that I really needed to get started on making Easter cards (so of course those layouts I needed to get done were put on hold yet again).







I wanted to use some of the stash that I had plus some of the newer items that I had gotten too. And these are the fun cards that I came up with...I really love them. And in case anyone wants to know the pp is Making Memories Chloe's closet line that is (or at least I believe it is) exclusive to Michaels' stores. I would have loved to get the matching trim that actually went with the paper but I have tried forever to find it and still haven't had any luck! So of course, I made do.
Oh and you can click on photos to see an enlarged card.
And of course now that I have been working on Spring cards, I can't help but get excited! I can' t wait until we actually start getting spring weather!

1 comment: