Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm back on etsy...

I have been wondering if I should list again on etsy since I never really listed my items there before but I had planned on doing it for some time. But then I thought about the fact that I haven't bought anything there and so I don't have any feedback and so I wondered if people would purchase from me. But after thinking about it for a long time, I have decided that it is time to list and see what happens. So I started with my cards. I have listed them so if you are interested and want to get any of the cards that I have created then you can check out my etsy page here
http://www.etsy.com/shop/tracyross98?ga_search_query=tracyross98&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

I have only listed some of the cards but I plan on listing more in the next couple of weeks. So far I have the penguin birthday, the golf card,what's cooking, cherry hello, baby boy-sailor card, and the baby girl butterfly cards listed. These are all on my blog in several posts and you can check out my flickr account to see better close-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment