Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hello everyone. I have some pictures that I can share of my current projects with you all. I have been working on the little boy memory album today. But first I have to share that I made my own photo sleeves simular to the CTMH flip flaps that I had been wanting to order.


Well actually I had plans on ordering them and then that changed because I couldn't get in touch with my CTMH rep. And so I came home and sat down and tried to figure something out. And the results were awesome! I like these better than the flip flaps because they can stay flat on the page and not move. Although the picture ...darn it something happened to the photos (I deleted them in error...oops!)


Well here are some pictures of the kids instead...lol lol I don't have any other pictures to share. I can't believe that I deleted them after emailing them to the customer! And they are deleted from my memory card also.





Oh I had to add if you are in MN and you are planning to head to Crafts Direct, you have got to pick up some of those Darico (might not be the name?) adhesive that they have for .98! I grabbed a couple because I needed something that wasn't too expensive (I do have the ATG and it isn't expensive, I just needed something a little more cheaper!) to use on albums that I am making plus I wanted it to be photo safe and strong. Well that stuff works awesomely. I couldn't even get it off the page with an adhesive eraser (seriously I ripped the paper). So I ended up only getting 6 but now I am thinking that I might have to plan another trip out there to get more will they are marked down so low.




No comments:

Post a Comment