Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I really wanted to have a chance to blog today and show pics of several things that I have going on but I have been on the computer already way too long today. I have been creating math drill sheets, spelling sheets, and printing off projects for us (really LaTrele) to do. Plus I have to find the time to relax my hair, wash some clothes, prepare burger patties (because I will be at my son's history day program for hours) for Vele to grill after work, and comb LeiLani's hair! And all this needs to be done before 2:45pm when the history day program starts. I am hoping that my poor camera batteries will have charged by then because my car battery charger isn't working at all! But anyways here is some of the things that I have been working on.


Airplane embellishments for the mini albums, these are hand cut and stitched. They took me about 2hrs to make a few different ones. I don't know if I love them, but they are really cute!
And this is the canvas pocket that I made from a piece of canvas that I have been holding onto for something special forever. My thought was since the album needed a pocket for the cards, that I needed it to be durable and sturdy. And since there aren't any sheet protectors this worked out great. Well I gotta get to work! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment