Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just a quick post until I get some projects done. I am working on my cards for the card class that I will be teaching at Anchor Paper Express in St.Paul, MN. I am planning on the first or second Tuesday of the month, just in case anyone is looking to sign up for a fun card making class (or in case any of my old card making friends want to know where I am at). The class will be 2 hours long because that gives you enough time to learn several of the techniques that I will be doing (including making your own crinkled ribbon). So be prepared to have fun and make a mess all at the same time. LOL

But I will be uploading pictures of the cards later this week. Well after I get my display done. Oh one of the cards is actually a birthday pocket that holds candy and you can add a gift card. I made these years ago and thought since library pockets are popping up again that I could make some of the pockets that I made then, just better! So for now no pictures but stay tuned... smiles, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment