Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Last night/this morning while packing up some of the stuff in my space, I found a mini album that I forgot that I had. It was so nice to look through it and see photos of my old kindred creations friends. I can't believe that it has been over two years since I have posted on that site and then I headed over there to get back into chit chatting with the ladies, but I wasn't able to access my account there.

I am going to have to contact the administer there and get things moving again. I really loved the pages that I got from the ladies in my group, of the things that make them happy and some of the pages in the mini are so timeless.

I often wonder if my online "friends" are out there and where they are. And because I was so involved at one point on KC I really got to "know" a few people there. And loved them! I miss them also...it's sad that it took a mini album to remind me of that. It's also weird that I can miss someone that I don't even really know...Well I know Janet (hi Janet if you read this!!!!) I met her a few times IRL...smiles, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment