Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2nd post of the day (yeah me!)

This is my second post of the day and it's only 5:19am here. But I just had to stop in and say I got my new Expression up and running! And now I can't wait to get started on pages. I can't really cut anything just yet because I promised Vele that I would wait until my birthday before I got the program just in case he wanted to get it for me. I am so glad that I have been keeping him in the loop about the machine because he told me yesterday that he was planning on getting me cartridges for my birthday. And of course I told him that he could, but what I would really want is some alone time with him and the MTC program. But my birthday is just 2 short weeks away (Jan 9th).

But I also wanted to come and show the page that I completed for LeiLani's birthday. I have been back and forth on this layout because I didn't like the photos (they turned out bad) but I really wanted her birthday photos not to be scrapbooked because they weren't perfect. So I did the layout anyway! I am really hoping to get all the kids 2010 birthday pages done and in both the family album and each one of their albums. So that is 6 layouts to complete in 2 days...I think I can get it done if I don't sleep at all! But seriously I am going to try to get some of the pages done. I can't have birthday pages from 2010 not finished when 2011 birthdays come around and LeiLani's birthday is also in January so here is her page...

Supplies
American Crafts- rub-on words and letter stickers

MME-plaid, star embossed, and dot embossed patterned papers (from the Costco pack from years ago),green dot

Fancy Pants- pink pp

Creative Cafe- pink lined paper

Maya Road-felt cupcake

MM-ruler paper, paperclip

Misc-Brads, bakers twine

Quickutz-label die, star embossing folder, name plate

Cuttlebug-embossing folders swiss dots, 3/4 in stars,1 1/4 in circle

Spellbinders-pinking circle

Tim Holtz distress inks-Spun Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment