Thursday, December 16, 2010

I just wanted to check in and share a page that I created for the scrap your stash blog. The challenge is to make a birthday creation and that was perfect for me to get some of the pages that I need to get done for the kids. So here is the completed page.
I used a ton of items from my stash. I haven't diecut a title in awhile and it was nice to do that. And even just a touch of stamping. Really only the date is stamped but it still was nice to pull out the supplies. I did do a lot of inking (as always) around most of the edges.

Here is the list of supplies that I used
dies/punches
Fiskars-triangle punch, decorative edge scissors
EK success-border punch
Cuttlebug-harmony letters
Quickutz-Chocolate unicase alphabet
Sizzix-doodlebug block letters
Spellbinders-star


Embellishments
Unknown-letter stickers
Maya Road-felt cupcake
Little yellow bicycle-journaling tag
Heidi Swap-fat cat pink letters
Making Memories/Joanns essentials-mini brads



Paper/cardstock
Echo Park-stripe-Life is good
MME-Bloom and Grow eye candy, Tres Jolie Bonjour, Abbey Road Lucky me sisters rings, Kaleidoscape baby girl light pink,
Elsie-Jack and Abby cupcakes

Ink/Markers
CTMH-ocean marker and ink pad
TH distress ink-shabby shutters, spun sugar
Zig-Chocolate marker


Stamps
Office supply date stamp



2 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty layout. She is so cute. I love the splash of colors atop of the black pp.

    ReplyDelete