Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another quick post...I completely forgot to upload a photo of these cards that I made a long while ago. Actually this is one of the cards that I was going to make with my class in August before we moved.
The buttons came from the 1.99 section at Archiver's. I loved having that section to go through every few months or so cause you could really get some awesome stuff there. I think the company was Buttons Galore? The jute is May Arts as well as the ribbon. And I used the notebook border punch and a Sizzix mini tag that I had from a loonnnggg time ago as well. I love pulling things out of my stash to use for projects. I especially love rediscovering things that I couldn't live without and then somehow they get lost in the stash never to be used until that perfect time. And that is what happened with those Fiskars stamps. I had them and I just had to get them...they sat and sat and sat...and then finally I was able to create a really cute card. Love it when that happens.


I love this patterned paper! I also love this little tea cup.

2 comments: