But this is the original frame. It's 16inches wide by 14 inches tall.
I switched it to a horizontal view and then everything began to fall in place. I ended up priming it over and then starting from scratch. I painted it black first and then once that coat was dry I put red paint over it (which I mixed black into it) and then rubbed some of the paint off with a damp cloth. And repeated that step two more times, letting it dry a little more before I wiped off the red. And after that I hung it and dated it and got it all ready for our family info center in our kitchen. I think that project turned out a lot better than I expected. But I am a little disappointed in my dry erase markers. I am thinking that I am going to have to most likely find those ones that write looking like chalk colors because these lighter colors don't show up at all on the glass. So if you find a really nice frame and just love the way that it looks...consider making it another color and use it for something you really can use.
Dies used are MFT snowflake metal dies and Cricut Cherry Limeade font, Lovely floral bracket. The patterned papers are Basic Grey (the stripe), Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants and MME (all solid colored cardstock from the backs of several patterned papers). Calendar grid is one from an old Target 12x12 scrapbook calendar in their hotspot section.