Sunday, August 9, 2009

Mini album madness!!!

The album is done and I am so finished with it...ok I might add some more ribbons but here are some of the pictures for it. I am trying to list it on ebay but keep getting kicked out?? That has never happened before but the error says it has something to do with ebay's gallery? So whenever that is up and running I can list it and you all can bid on it.


Well here are the pictures of it...I am so excited about the album but at the same time I am going to hate to see it go. It has tons of my favorite papers and embellishments on it but it needs a home where it can be loved and used! I am thinking that with all the stuff that I have left over I could surely make another two of these, but I don't know?





The front cover is embossed (the white circles) and painted (the red). I added tons of ribbon and still think that I need to add some more yellow to the album?




You can get more details about the pages and products I used here... I can't upload all of them because my new little one is fussy right now, she just got 2 month old shots!
Also here is the link to the actual auction

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh -- another wonderful creation by Tracy! I love this album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky! I really appreciate the compliment. The album was so much fun to create and it is nice to see what others think of it!

    ReplyDelete