Thursday, August 6, 2009

What an exciting day!

Today truly was exciting. I was so glad to be able to meet with Rhonda and discuss me becoming a teacher for The Scrapbook Shop... And of course I am going to work there! I can't wait to get started on the class mini album project that I have planned!

The summer album is complete, minus so minor details that I just gotta do! So when that is complete I will be listing it and getting tons of pictures of it added to the blog. I have tons of things that I have to get done in the next couple of weeks. But it is all great and fun things to do... and to give you some ideas of some of the things that I have been working on, I redid the cherry hello card. The first version was ok, but buttons really made it look much better. So here is a little look at the redone version...
Also I wanted to add that Rhonda (the owner of the store) is so nice! I have worked as a teacher before and had to work in the box, but this seems like I will be able to be completely creative. And that is what I love! Plus the store is one of the greatest (despite the long drive...lol) because it has some of the most unique items available. You can get tons of hard to find, completely unique and wow I would have never used that on a scrapbook items there. You should check it out if you ever get a chance! Here is the site http://www.scrapbookshopofstpaul.com/
I hope everyone is having a great day! ;0) Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment