Monday, October 5, 2009

Well I just had to come and check-in ...I have missed posting on here. Well I am feeling somewhat better and I guess that's ok because I have to get back into the swing of things this week anyway. Unfortunately when there is one real income in a family and with the economy being the way that it is and also having a husband who really doesn't like taking off from work...I felt it was time to see how things would go this week. So I am slowly moving back into things.

I don't know how I will be without taking any pain meds all day long but I am going to give it a try since I have to drive my kids around town. Speaking of driving...I was so upset this last weekend because on Friday we went to turn the van on and it didn't do anything...all the lights and the clock came on but it wouldn't start. So my hubby pulled out the van's manual and started to read some things, got on the internet and looked up some thing or any other. And for a few hours on Saturday he removed the starter and then on Sunday he put it in a new one, gave the van a tune-up and changed the oil and filters...and we are up and running again...and the van sounds amazing! I love it when he does stuff like that. I will say that he is my hero! I encouraged him to try to fix it and he completely did it. He does that a lot, the fixing things after I encourage him...and I love that in him. We both were surprised by this one (well he was more than I was) but now I have a van to drive again. I have to find something to do with the kids to get fall pictures because we missed that this weekend.

Well I will be updating later today or tomorrow with pictures of the cards that I am working on as well as some info on what I plan on doing for the Scrapbook shop in the next coming months. I haven't gotten all the details together but I am thinking cards. Maybe holiday cards and providing sketches for creating even more...and a couple other ideas that I have but I have to work out the details. I love creating new things to do for classes and can't wait to share.

I hope you all have a great Monday morning, afternoon and evening...smiles, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment