Friday, October 30, 2009

Just stopping in to say hi...I am busy working on projects for ebay...one of which is an advent calendar for the count down to Christmas. I love this idea and although I say that I am going to list it, I might just sell a few kits. It just looks so cute so far and it's hard to think about parting with it...but who knows?? I am excited, it is only a few days to the card class at the Scrapbook Shop of St.Paul and I can't wait to create the cards with the ladies there. Well I plan on making some really quick cards in the next couple of days to post on here, actually they are some cards for a family member's birthday and so I want to get them done soon. It is so weird that we will be setting a clocks back in just a few days...where did the year go really? But it will be over before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment