Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Good morning all,

I am sitting here thinking about all the things that I just want to happen today and thought that I should show you the design team project that I completed for this month on http://www.scrapourstash.blogspot.com/. The theme this month was love and so that is why I came up with this card for my hubby.


This the card that I gave him in his gift bag that I made using my cricut and MTC. I am not going to rave about that program again but I wanted to say that the bag is was so cute. Love the scalloped bag handle.



insert photos here of card and bag

I have another project that I completed for Valentines' day also that I believe may be used for this month's challenge. Hopefully I will know soon and I can share it with you all. Smiles, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment