Thursday, February 10, 2011

It is a very bright and shinny morning this am. I am so excited to share some fun things that I have been working on. Nothing really important just fun stuff. Well these are the cards that I made this last past weekend while making a draft Valentines treat bag topper for my son. I just have one child this year that is planning on taking Valentine's day treats and cards to school. I guess that should have been expected since my son is in the 8th grade and all.



Since I am really typing this just minutes before I have to head out to get the girls to doctors appointments I don't have the supply list information...but most of it is stuff that I used on the cards are scraps except for the ribbons which the first card is MM and the second one is from Cosmo cricket.




I have actually created 4 cards to send to family and one really cute mailbox/card/treat for my Grandma and I can't wait for it to be posted on scrapourstash's blog so that I can share it on here.




Also I couldn't sleep (yet another night of sinus pressure) so I got on the computer (and off of the internet) and played around in MTC. I can't believe how easy it was to do a print and cut from a clipart/graphic that I purchased from lettering delights. I haven't used them on a project yet, but I plan on doing something with them as soon as I can (maybe this weekend...oh never mind it's our anniversary this weekend). But here are the print and cuts on my notes sheet that I made with details about what I did, mostly so that I can recreate it again when I find out things that I might want to print and cut. Some notes have been deleted because I was noting just some details about the program and images and my steps. But I challenge anyone who has a machine that can print and to print and cut something. Especially if you have never tried it before...which is exactly why I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment