Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello everyone and happy Valentine's day. Today I have only a few things to share, mostly because I have bitten off much more than I can chew but darn it I am going to try! LaTrele and I finished is Valentine's cards this past weekend. He loved how they turned out. Here is a little peek of those...


I so wanted to do much more like make a little card, but we have never been in a class of 27 students and so this is something that I had to think about when deciding to do his cards this year.


The girls and I are going to be making heart shaped sugar cookies that we are going to decorate with white buttercream icing and red and pink sprinkles. LeiLani has been talking about all during bedtime stories. I couldn't believe how much she had planned out for us...lol lol 4yr olds are really cute when they are excited! I am only sharing that photo today because I have gotta make 3 gift bags and 4 Valentines day cards for the kids from me. Hubby is going to be getting the kids cards too, we usually do these cards seperately because we both like to tell them why we love them. I hope everyone has a love filled Valentines day...I sure plan to!

No comments:

Post a Comment