Sunday, November 23, 2014

A new calendar is full of potential...

Honestly there just is something really exciting about a new calendar. The pages are empty and ready to be written on. There is so much that you can schedule but my planner means that there is so many more fun things that I get to think about. Like when will we get to go on vacation this year, when will school be out for the summer, what will we be doing for our 15th anniversary? So many fun things to think about. Of course there is also the things that you have to think about like when bills are due, when are doctors appointments and so on and so on.

But if you have gotta use a calendar make it a fun one. I really like this calendar so far. There is so much fun in making calendars every year, but this one has been a lot more fun because I haven't crafted like this in forever.

I have finished January 2014 ....



I really love how it has turned out. I actually am not done with the monthly page but it is real close. I just need to add all upcoming appts and other schedule info and a photo of me on my birthday.

And then I worked on February....this is the most completed month. I LOVVEEE it. What do you think? I love being able to see my hubby and I together on this month. And I can't believe that we will be celebrating 15 yrs of marriage in February. I'm excited about it too. I can't wait to be able to go somewhere special with him that weekend.



I still have several months to go but the months have been printed on their corresponding patterned papers. I love this paper pack just for this reason. It is the Amy Tangerine pack from M's that I talked about in my previous post. I am using other paper lines in the calendar to add to the design. For instance the older WRMK Valentine's line will be used for the weekly and daily pages.

Happy planning scrapers. Smiles, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment