Saturday, November 15, 2014

The office space

My little cubicle at work was really hard to enjoy. Honestly I love my job. I really do. I like the people I work with, and I have some of the coolest knick but and ask questions later kinda bosses. And that is why I think I fit in perfectly. I'm about my business. Well my space wasn't. It was a little cubicle (they are all the same size LOL in my boss's voice) but it felt smaller. Its literally in the corner. It like dark too. But I have been personalizing it for the last few weeks. It needed some personality. And here is the finished project.


I don't love it...but it sure is getting closer to feeling better. I can say right now I like it a lot. Love would be a perfect canvas quote about hard work in some pretty teal purple and black colors. I'll take some close up pictures of things that I made. Like the chicken wire frame, clothespins to hang items and cute flag pins to hang things in the cube. It isn't done. But it is getting there. And I've only spent $15. The lamp was $6.99 from the thrift store. The frame was $3. And I got the chicken wire from Hobby Lobby for 40% off which made it less than $5. And everything else was from around my house. I'm love looking at my space now when I'm working. And yes I work with the lamp on. That light is needed. Now I can't wait to decorate it for Christmas.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment