Sunday, November 30, 2014

Checking in to show you the calendar pages that I have completed during this relaxing (after all the cooking) Thanksgiving weekend. I love long weekends and this one is really refreshing. 


I was able to get March 2015 completed. The colors look different and match 100% better than on the photo.


And here is May 2015. May is a huge around here because it's two of the four kiddos birthdays and also its when we go on family vacation as well as the beginning of summer. It will also be the first May that we have a son graduating from High school. But here is the beginning of that calendar layout. And since this is my personal calendar I went with fun feminine colors. The papers are actually from the Simple Stories hey mom collection. I saw this collection on YT and was off to find it at the scrapbook store the following day. I love it because it has purple in it. (What I was looking for). Super cute for Mother's Day themed calendar pages.


Here are journaling pages for my two birthdays that are in May. I realized after the fact that I didn't leave a lot of room for journaling but I will journal the main points on here so that I can create scrapbooking pages later. And although this color doesn't match the other colors for the month, it still works perfectly in my planner.


April's page isn't done. I have tried to stick with one color for April but I keep looking through my stash and getting more stuff out. I really wanted to stick with the AC papers but I couldn't. Once I started looking through all these wonderful scrapbooking papers that I still had, I just had to open up the color range.  Well until next time...Smiles, Tracy

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon your blog. I LOVE this planner! Such a great idea, since I am very particular on how I like my planners!

    Audrey
    http://oddreeanywhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete