Sunday, September 13, 2009

Just uploading a quick card I completed for an order today. And to answer a few questions about kits from my class..

Here is a card I created today for an order. I was asked to create a mascot for Alabama but I have no elephant stamps or dies...so what is a girl to do?? How about use other dies to make the elephant. And since he had to be more masculine and not kiddy this is what I came up with...what do you think? This is just a draft, but this is the general idea that I have...

The dies that I used are
QK's pumpkin die KS-0385 and also the exclusive (no longer available) Archiver's hippo die to create the trunk for the elephant...

I have been getting a few questions on twopeas about the mini album class that I am teaching and a couple of requests for the actual album in a kit. I didn't plan on doing it, but since I created it and the class will be this week...once the class has been done, I will make kits to sell here. If you are at all interested and want to be added to the list of people interested in kits please email me at tracyross98@yahoo.com. I am only going to make a # of kits for those interested. Once you email me I can send you a paypal invoice. I only use paypal for online transactions but I will take money orders (this one time, for those that contact me and state that they will be sending a money order) also if that is the only way that you can send payment.
Please don't peamail because I don't want to miss your email about wanting a kit. And the price of the kits will be given along with a picture of everything that is coming in the kit this weekend.
And all the papers will be cut for your convience. If you have any questions please contact me by email and I can get back to you right away (well as soon as I read the email) lol
Now I gotta get off this computer and get some sleep!! Another busy day tomorrow. Smiles, Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Tracy -- I'd be interested in a kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, just email me and I can add you to the top of the list! Smiles Tracy

    ReplyDelete