Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Updates and information

Hello everyone...I am so sorry for not getting back to the blog right away with kit information. But I believe I have emailed everyone who asked me to about kits. (All of those that emailed me and gave their information). I have been a little sick (some kind of stomach virus) it went away and as soon as I ate it started right back up. And it's hard not to eat when you are supplying milk for your little one. But I have tried to do some things. I just can't get the pictures of the kits to reflect all the items in there and I had typed up this long list of items in there but now it is lost somehow? But I do know that there are over 25 sheets of 6x6 papers/cs and that includes October Afternoon, Fancy pants, Cosmo Cricket, 7 Gypsies and more. The price for the kit is $25 plus $4.95 shipping and handling. It also includes a file (for sanding star embossed black magic coordinations cardstock), 1 autumn leaves stamp (back to school stamp pictured below) and all ribbons used in the class example below. I somehow was able to locate one of the pictures of the embellishments but I honestly don't know where the others went...here it is


There are some things that aren't pictured like the apple diecuts that I made for the kits. There are two of those in the kit as well.

If you are interested in a kit, I do have about 5 more available. And will be shipping them within 48 hrs of confirmed payment through paypal. You can email me directly at tracyross98@yahoo.com...

Well I felt well enough to go into my space tonight, and let me tell you it is a mess down there. And I can't seem to figure out where or how to store the kits for upcoming classes and also still have my space organized. I think I need a bookshelf or something. But I was down there with a purpose and I actually did get something accomplished. I am glad that there is actually a couch in the basement because for a little while I had to sit and talk myself into finishing cleaning and creating. I hate being sick. I really do and when I get sick I try my best to stay active so I can forget that I am sick. But here is what I made, it is another card for my current order. I have to create 4 more cards and I am determined to create a card that I haven't done before. Which is hard because I have been making cards forever and there isn't much I haven't done.







Supplies used are bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey's urban prairie patterned paper, 7 Gypsies yellow dot pp, DCWV rub on stitching, MM baby chipboard letters (baby boy collection), AC rub on greetings, ribbon from Walmart, felt butterflies from Heidi Swap, colored jewels/pearls are from Basic Grey also.

And I wanted to finish my post for today with photos of the family at the charity event from this weekend...we had so much fun. I know that if we are still living in MN next year, I plan on really getting together more donations and making shirts and all that...I just can't wait!

I have a few more to share, but just gotta get in the bed...Goodnight everyone. Smiles Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment