Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just had to stop in really quick to update. I am a little busy this week trying to do some of the things that I know I need to get done before my oldest starts his online school next week and also still looking for the Saxon math books and now another program that I heard about from a customer. I have purchased some 2nd grade reading and science books from Northwestern Bookstore but I am on the lookout for some more challenging things. I also have contacted a co-op and am hoping to find out about there daily activities that they have for homeschooled children. I am truly excited...

I have also began cutting pages for the mini album class. It is something that I said that I would wait to do (because I don't know how many people will sign up) but I want to be prepared.

I even cleaned up my room today. I would take a picture of it but when I look at it although it is cleaner than it was, it is still a little messy so I won't be sharing that picture of my space just yet. Well not until I have done the class and put up all the stuff that I pulled out for it.

Well I am off to bed...I have an early morning tomorrow. And that includes a 7:30am appt to the dentist.

Family....I will be adding pictures of the kids to the blog again. I guess I never realized (until I was told on facebook) that I don't have any recent pics of the new little one. She is so chubby now. I mean she is no longer that 4lb baby I brought home from the hospital. She was 11 lbs at her last appt (a few weeks ago) so I know she is now at least 13 or more. And she has the chubbest little arms and legs. I think she is so cute. And I have no clue anymore who she looks like? I mean she did look like my hubby's mom and now she looks so different. But be on the lookout for new pictures this week. I will make sure to put all the kids on here so everyone can see them all. Smiles, Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment