Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fourth of July

Well 4th of July 2009 that is! I completed the layout below this morning. I was going to scrapbook today but decided that I will take a break and make a really nice breakfast this morning. And so I did that and because it has stopped raining, I know that I won't be crafting today because I want to do something fun outside.



After editing the pictures I decided that there are a couple of things that I am going to change about the layout. First I am most likely going to put a ric rac but triangle behind each banner letter. And I am going to stamp the firecracker on white cardstock and color it in so that it can really be seen better. And I am considering adding another stamped image next to that. One that says land of the free, home of the brave. The ribbon that I used was from creative cafe and it's just a plain white ribbon that I colored blue by running it through my ink pad. I do this often so that the ribbon matches perfectly with the layout. And after doing it I thought darn this would have been the perfect time to use some of that ribbon you bought that matched the layout perfectly! Oops!!

Supplies (for the most part I didn't write these down)
Dies-
Triangle- Fiskars punch
Stars-Spellbinders (cut in white felt from the $Tree)
Embellishments-
Buttons-Autumn Leaves
Twine/String-Walmart
Ribbon-Creative Cafe
Chipboard (very thin)- craft supply
Ink-
Lipstick red, Ocean- Colorbok Chalk inks
Moonstruck- CTMH
Paper/Cardstock
All patterned papers- Scenic Route
White cardstock-American Crafts
Light Blue cardstock- Bazzill
Stamps
Firecracker, celebrate freedom- Studio G $1 stamps
Stickers
Letter stickers- Basic Grey



No comments:

Post a Comment