Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hi everyone. I am stopping by just for a little bit today before I head back into the basement to do some more pages. I figured since it is raining so bad outside and my hubby has taken the kids somewhere?? I should come upstairs and have a mini break. I have been in the basement for some time today only because the weather is so bad and everybody is gone. But also because the kids and I were looking through our scrapbooks again and everybody wanted to look through the newest album (2007-2009). And there pretty much was nothing in the album from the end of 2008 til 2009. I mean I had done some pages but I forgot that I had been on bedrest at that time and wasn't even able to get to scrapbook all those pictures that I had taken. So today seemed like the best day to get it done or at least started. I am missing about 5 major events and 2 holidays. So I will be working hard to get those pages done.


I used We Are memory keepers papers on the layout (2pgs). I love this paper and I used it on an album that I sold on ebay, and even on a couple different cards that I posted earlier on my blog but I only used it once in my own album. So I just had to use it for this layout because it works so well with the photos. Plus it just reminds me of summer. Which I needed to be reminded of since it looks so bad outside right now!


And the photo arrangement was created in adobe (in about 5 minutes) because I needed to scrapbook so many things that happened. There will be a couple of events from the summer that I scrapbook separately like Vele's birthday, and the 4th of July but this layout is it for last summer. I am thinking that I might add white # rub ons to the photos and journal each event that way (by number) so that I can get all the dates added to the page.

Summer 2009 layout supplies

Papers-

All papers (except the green dot at the bottom of the page) are WRMK whiteout collection.

Green dot paper- Fancy Pants Summer line (from CHA 2010 winter release)

Cardstock- Coordination’s- Lemonade (perfect for this layout!), American Crafts- white

Stickers-

AC fabric thickers in white that I colored with my ink pads and mist to make them fit the colors that I needed.

Dies/ Diecuts/ Punches-

CB- circles, and ribbon label dies, as well as swiss dots embossing folder.

EK success- circle punch Size? (Littlest one)

Bosskut-watermelon

Quickutz-ice cream cone, GB embossing folder

Fiskars-bracket border punch

Ribbon-

American Crafts

Blue felt hearts- unknown brand from Joann Fabrics

Stamps-

Studio G beach and summer BBQ

Copics/Ink Pads

I used them to color the beach theme label

R37, E33, Y17, BG10, YR04, Y38, YG13

TH distress inks broken china, and tumbled glass

Colorbok chalk inks- lipstick red, yellow citrus



No comments:

Post a Comment