Monday, June 7, 2010

One more layout to share with you all before I head out today. I completed this one last night and although I thought that it was done once I completed the journaling. I decided that I am going to replace the journal strip (on the right side of the layout, the dotted/dashed lines) and put that same paper back on there and then print the journaling on vellum. I usually don't do computer journaling but this time I think that it will look better. This paper is so hard to work with because it is supposed to be a unisex line but it seems to be more boy to me.

All the patterened papers are American Crafts baby line.

So here is the layout that I completed. No supply list today cause I gotta get go pick up ds#1 from school...

No comments:

Post a Comment