Saturday, June 19, 2010

Well if you have been wondering about me, I have been really busy. I am so excited about my new position and have so many ideas of what I want to share. I just haven't edited the pictures and uploaded them. So as soon as I get a chance I will be doing that. And hopefully it will be this weekend or maybe early next week.

Today was such an amazing day. The weather was nice and so we packed a nice dinner and headed to this water park that Vele wanted us to go to for awhile. And it was so nice! I didn't pull out the camera once so I didn't get one picture of the day (I am sure that there will be many more to come since the kids love this park!!)

But I hope that everyone has an amazing weekend and even better Father's day! We have so great plans for Vele this Sunday, but I can't share them here because it actually does read my blog (on his blackberry) every once and awhile and I can't risk spoiling the surprise.

Oh I had to add that DD#1 and I made some really cute girlie jewelry for her. It wasn't Making Memories vintage or anything but it was really cute. So my latest decision is to pick up beads and necklaces from the thrift store and discount stores that we can get really cheap and take them apart and make the new ones. Of course hers will be something that a three year old loves and mine will be something that I can actually wear outside our house lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment