Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

We are still celebrating it right now but I wanted to stop in really quick while we are waiting for our dessert to cool down. Here is the card that I made for Vele...he loved it. It actually was a diecut envelope die that I cut from chipboard and used as a card by cutting off the remaining flaps. And than I put his ticket/gift certificate for free golf lessons in there. He was so excited to get them.

And here is the cards that I made recently for the store.


The USA card letters was cut from my Quickutz diesel grand letters. I put magic mesh on the top of white cardstock and then cut the letters out. It looks so cute!

Also used magic mesh for this card too. The store owner asked me to use magic mesh in the several ways so that she could have something to show the customers that it was used on. She loved the examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment