Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mini album kit


Just as I promised...the mini album kit is all put together and listed on my etsy shop at http//www.etsy.com/listing/46047917/family-memories-mini-album-kit

I am so excited to be making kits again and plan on getting more examples of what I made with the kit on my blog. Here is the mini album that I made using the kit and I have a bunch of product left. I am planning on making Mother's Day cards and a couple of kid's birthday cards as well. I didn't even use half of the embellishments in the kit as well because I wanted to make the album not so bulky. I bound mine with the bind-it-all but your chipboard album is completely raw and has no holes at all so that you can have a choice of whatever binding you want.



There are no stamps or letter stickers included in the set but you get tons of paper so that you can diecut letters and use the supplies that you have already. The mini album I did is just an example.



Some of the papers used are WRMK- 72& Sunny Dots & Rainbow, Kaiser Craft- What a hoot, October Afternoon- Gazebo, Basic Grey- Urban Prairie Hayloft, Kioshi- Ran & Water Lily, Bo Bunny-Gypsy Henna, Kitchen Spice Sesame, 7 Gypsies- Terrassa, Fancy Pants- Sweet Spring Anni & Selby, On A Whimsy catch a wave, Cosmo Cricket- Early Bird Brunch, MME- Be loved hearts. There is actually a total of 32 patterned papers (2 of each design). That is shown below along with the embellishments from the kit which include 6 feet of paper tape (2 of three designs).

1 comment: