Sunday, May 9, 2010

My card for the SFYTT challege

This is the card that I made using the sketch from iheart2stamp, here is the link in case you want to try it out http://iheart2stamp.com/2010/05/08/sketch-for-you-to-try-38/

But the card is for LaTrele's 8th Birthday. I can't wait to give it to him. All the papers are part of my kit that I am selling on etsy. I love using this kit because it can be used for so many different things. But back to the card, the image is stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink and then colored in with coloring pencils. I then inked the white cardstock with barn door distress ink and yellow chalk ink. I stamped the image, and then traced around it with a smoke colored marker and then cut it out. I then cut it and the robot out and then put both of them on foam pop dots.


I also added bling to the robot. The circles were cut with the old Fiskars cutting template, and also the Spellbinders label eight. I roughed up all the edges with the TH distress tool. And both the black and orange cs is embossed with CB embossing folders. The # 8 is an American Crafts fabric white thicker that I colored with the barn door distress ink. And the ribbons are Creative Cafe.

So here is the card...


No comments:

Post a Comment