Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wedding Card-Color Inspiration #2

I just had to come and post the color inspiration inspired card to my blog today because I would surely get too busy this morning/afternoon and forget to do it again. My color inspiration came from Kristina Werner's blog. You can check it out here http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=3353 I used all the colors but for some reason they really didn't pick up on the picture.


But I plan on making another card too...gotta get another graduation card done. And a couple of baby cards done. But here is my card...it is a wedding congrats card.

Supplies used:
Diecuts

Wedding cake-Quickutz (KS-0950), Diamond and Dots embossing folder (on the cake), Flowers (on the cake)-EK success punch, scalloped circle-Spellbinders, Circle-Fiskars shape cutter, Birds and swirls embossed background- Cuttlebug embossing folder, and loopy board- Martha Stewart border punch.

Papers/Cardstock

Floral- Basic Grey Kioshi-Fuji, Celery green cardstock (Sprout) & Purple cardstock (Flirty)- Bazzill, White cardstock- American Crafts

Stamp

Papertrey ink

Embellishments

Bling/Jewels- Bazzill

Ribbon- Unknown from my scrap supply

Other

Mini glue dots, 3M foam tape, Wisteria ink- Colorbok chalk ink

2 comments: